Saturday, July 11, 2009

Letter Exchange

Lu has become interested in receiving mail from new places, weather it be across the country or just around the corner, she has recently found joy in hearing from other people and in return saying hello to other people as well, she started last week with these letters to her cousins that just live 2 hours away. I told her we didn't know anyone else to write letters to except granny (which I am sure my mom would love to get mail from Lu, but Lu said she didn't want to send a letter to an "old" person (sorry mom) just a young kid like her LOL. So I got this idea about the letter exchange from 4 Crazy Kings. It would be fun to have her send out her drawings to "friends" in hopes of receiving a letter/drawing in exchange. If you are interested in participating please leave a comment below. Lu will send your child a letter and in return we ask that you send one back. Please include who the letter is being sent to, your country or state and an email so I can contact you. Do not list your address for security reasons. I will contact you via email.

Hope you will decide to join in!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Lu will love it! It is so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zachary is 6 and would love to do this. We're in Texas and my e-mail is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Abby is 5 and would love to do this also. We are in South Carolina and email is in profile also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pen pals! What a great idea. Even I am out of the habit of writing letters but I think it's important for kids to learn. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet my two would! Faith is also 6, she'll be 7 in September. Ben is almost 4, but I could probably bribe him to color. :o)

    ReplyDelete