Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun Filled Fourth

I hope everyone had a FunFilled Fourth of July! I know we had a blast! This year we actually went to 2 firework shows, since we are a small town collaberated next to a whole bunch more small towns, there are fireworks happening just about everywhere! We went to the freedom fest in Brooksville on Friday which had Rodney Atkins performing, games for the kids, face painting ect... Lu had a blast dancing and hopping around in the open field! Saturday we had a nice little BBQ over at my moms, and went to see the firworks at Coachman park. This year Lu is old enough to enjoy the celebrations and festivites, and the "Booms" are cool instead of hurting the ears!
I love family pics!

I know I didn't get an entirley good shot of Rodney Atkins here, but we sat far back on the lawn so we could listen, and so Lu had a nice open space to run, jump,and play




My 2 little loves posing for me, this was quite a site, bc Lu was running and jumping on Joshy's back, she never could quite get up, until finally she jumped so high onto his shoulders she about made them both fall over :)
Thank you for our FREEDOM! We are so greatful! God Bless America!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like so much fun!! Lu looks like she had a great time! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete