Friday, May 15, 2009

Fridays Fave Five

I'm back again with some more Fridays Fav Five hosted by Living to tell the story, come join the fun with the rest of us!
It was a FUN FILLED busy week here!
1) Mothers day, I got to spend it with my favorite people in the world, Lu, my mother, and Josh. We celebrated with food, fun, and talking. I love getting together and being with my loved ones, It was also the first mother's day that Lu knew what it was, she told me "Happy mother's day" as soon as she popped outta bed, usually someone tells her to tell me LOL! I got teary eyed just because she knew ...

2) Special moments with Lu. I blogged about "dancing the night away" earlier this week, so go check it out and you'll get the full story, but I love it when special moments and memories are made!

3) Laney's very first LOST tooth, I also blogged about that here. It was great, this tooth had been loose for over a month, and I was afraid to pull it cuz I didn't wanna hurt her, oh yes and of course bc she is a drama QUEEN so I would have never heard the end of it, I waited till it was SOOO loose practically falling out on its own! A very special moment in our household, and the "tooth fairy" brought her 6 quarters, she thinks shes rich :)



4) The movie: The Changeling, we picked Bedtime Stories for our family movie night last friday (and it was GREAT) while we were at the movie store we also got the Changeling for just Josh and I to watch, It is now one of my fav movies of all time, a very good movie/story, makes you cheris your family that much more! It was emotinally power, It may not be the movie for those of a light heart (which I do have and usually dont watch these kinds of movies) none the less it was a wonderful movie and worth the rent, or the buy for that matter!
5) My fav American Idol making it to the finals, Oh boy do I miss Danny Gokey already, but I have been rooting on this all american boy next door Kris, I am sad that Adam made it, as in my own opinion he isnt "American Idol Worthy" like I said My opinion I know there are tons of people that like him! I am hoping that Kris makes it, he is true Idol material! Even if he doesn't he will go somewhere in like, all 3 of them will I am sure!
Have a great weekend all... thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. It is special when our children become aware of blessing someone else, isn't it? I love that your little one thought of telling you happy mother's day all on her own! Great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day. Family is what it's all about!

    Losing your first tooth is a special memory. Great picture of Lu smiling her toothless smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the look of surprise on Kris' face when they announced right off the bat that he made it through! He's been my pick right from the top 32.

    What a sweet picture of you and little Lu dancing away. Such precious memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Mother's Day is the best time to spend with family and friends, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, I have a bit o' bloggy bling for you at my place today!

    ReplyDelete