Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Honey Walnut Pork Chops

Honey Walnut Pork Chops! YUM
Ok, so these pork chops are to die for! I made them over a week ago (but I haven't been feeling well, mixed with being very busy= not blogging to incrediblly much) I saw a recipe similar to this (kinda) but I changed it alot to fit the ingredients and taste buds in my household! I am FOREVER looking for new pork chop recipes, lets face it there is only a couple that stand out from others ... so when I find one worth jotting down, I think Its blog worthy! And my 5 year old asked for 2nds, that is RARE ... very RARE, well unless its dessert LOL!
Heres the Ingredients and the how to...
4 pork chops
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup flour
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup maple syrup
I used a 1/4 cup of walnuts, you could use more or less.
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper, dredge in flour and brown on both sides, put on hot plate, and it same pan put syrup, honey and walnut, Stirring constantly until a nice glaze forms (not to long or it will turn into a candy like hard glaze) pour over chops and serve! WAS DELISH, I served with apple slices and put a little pork chop glaze over them, and buttery mashed taters!
Wnjpy

1 comment:

  1. Wow...these look delish! I'm gonna put the ingredients on my grocery list right now...thanks!

    ReplyDelete