Monday, May 4, 2009



I'm new to menu plan monday, I decided I wanted to join in on the fun since I made a menu every week anyways. Here goes..

Monday- Kat's Slow Chicken w/ salad

Tuesday- Beef Kabobs and rice

Wednesday- Pulled pork sands (from the crock pot) potato salad, and fruit

Thursday- Sweet n Sour chicken over rice

Friday- Beef tips and noodles with a salad

Saturday- BBQ chicken and cornbread casserole this recipe found at A Year of Crockpotting

Sunday- Tacos with any veggies everyone likes on their taco!

So thats all folks, until next monday! Wanna join in head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

  1. It all sound so good, especially the beef kabobs!

    Mmmm!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sounds yummy! The pulled pork has me drooling!

    Thanks for stopping by my place. I emailed you what I do for fajita salad - basically throw fajitas on a bed of lettuce. Nothing fancy!

    ReplyDelete