Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Worful Wednesday - Sleeping Beauty

Welcome to another Wednesday and another additon of Wordful Wednesday! Hop on over to Seven Clown Circus if you have some pics you would like to share! This picture was taken 2 weeks ago, usually when I have the weekend off, we run around town like crazy, we just came home for a quick second to get ready to go out to dinner next thing I know Lu is out cold, I guess SLEEPING BEAUTY was tired, look closely at her mouth, a fly could get in there LOL! So precious when shes sleeping!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect princess! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love looking at pictures of sleeping children! They're so sweet and innocent. If only I could catch up on my sleep so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! I wish I could spontaneously nap like that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious! She is most certainly a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she IS a sleeping PRINCESS alright :)

    ReplyDelete