Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday - music


Good morning everyone! Back again this thursday for more fun with The diaper Diaries Come join the fun too!
This week I am thankful for music, I posted a blog earlier this week about me and my daughter dancing, which got me thinking, so many good memories are made just by listening to a few tunes! Sometimes we dance to it, sing to it, laugh to it, and yes the certain songs we cry to! I am becoming the weird lady that sits at the computer with the playlist blarring in the background!
I mostly listen to country I think it has a little of everything, happy, sad, fast, slow, funny, patriotic, indifferent .... it has it all! So thats our household music of choice! What are the rest of you thankful for?


2 comments:

  1. we love music in this house as well with a husband who loves heavy metal, me a lover of christian and country and our kids filling in everything inbetween we truly are a music loving family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that my kids are music lovers. We listen to tons of different stuff. And we also have a blast dancing around :)

    ReplyDelete