Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursdays Dinner and Dessert

Tonight we had Salisbury steak, with rice and gravy, and hrean beans.. and though the picture doesnt do it justice it was actually really yummy! I got the simple recipe here http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Simple-Salisbury-Steaks/Detail.aspx
I love love love this site! My sister Brandy told me about it months back and I haven't gotten tired of it yet! I find so many recipes on this site than what I ever though I'd make. Then for dessertish we had "rice pudding" or shall I say Laney had "rice pudding." We I was a little girl my mother made it all the time for my sisters and I and Laney has really enjoyed me making it for her. So .. I had left over rice from dinner, put a smidge of suger in it, butter and milk, heated it for 30 seconds and then you have it. My dear Josh wont taste it he says thats not rice pudding its rice soup LOL.. I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment