Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Little Bit about us.


So, I am new to the blogging world, and if this seems random, thats only because I havent figured it out yet!
I figured though if your reading this, you might want to know a little bit about us!
I am Sherry, a working mother to a beatiful, talented, spunky-high energized 5 year old little girl named Laney (we call her Lu). I am engaged to Josh, the love of my life!
We are currently busy, shuffling around house remodling, Laney's school activites, cheerleading, and of course we both work full time!
Laney and I do not do many crafts, but we love to get in the kitchen, I haven't always loved to cook or bake, and still sometimes I wander what I'm doing in the kitchen, but its a connection Laney and I have made, and it is wonderful to make things with her (maybe she will be a chef one day)
We spend ALOT of time as a family together weather its watching tv, or taking a stroll after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment