Thursday, December 31, 2009

Perfect New Year's Hostess Gift

I got a sewing machine for Christmas *well really a couple weeks before* so I could make some handmade gifts that turned out too cute! I have found that I really enjoy sewing although I'm a beginner and I mess up quite often, I find it relaxing, and rewarding! Its fun to say "yah I sewed that" Anyhow I saw this idea on Funny Days with Mommy and Maddie I thought it was perfect for a hostess gift to the gathering I am attending tonight for our New Year's Celebration. Put a nice bottle of Moscoto in it, and will give it to her tonight. Voila! It was simple simple simple, I used a wine bottle as my template and one of my hubby's shirts that he outgrew and was in the goodwill pile *I did was it hehe* Give it a try! Happy Sewing!
I am linked up to We Made it! Showcase Friday

Happy New Year to you all! Thank you for reading in 2009 hope to see everyone in 2010! May you all have a blessed an happy New Year fill with, Fun, Joy, Laughter, Family & Friends!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely gift idea! Hope you have a wonderful New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You're right, it is the perfect hostess gift!

    Have a very happy New Year! I'm looking forward to reading into 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that idea.

    Happy New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone would love to receive that gift.

    ReplyDelete