Thursday, December 31, 2009

AWARD!!!

Isn't it always so nice when you are honored with an award for you blog? Also with the fact of knowing people read and like your blog? When I started this blog I didn't know what to expect, but now I have 53 people who follow, and tons more that stop by to comment and say hello! It warms my heart! Thank you to Crafts ~N~ Things for Children for thinking of me *this too is an awsome blog! Go check her out as well!
The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. The rules for accepting this award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I have chosen the following blogs to pass along this award to ... they are all creative, crafty, and inspirational & uplifting.... Hope you enjoy them all! Make sure to browse through them, you'll never know what you can stumble upon!
  1. My Family My Forever
  2. Adventures of A Flake
  3. Frugal Family Fun Blog
  4. A Mommy's Adventure
  5. Blue Eyed Blessings
  6. I Blame My Mother
  7. Keeping up with the Schultz Family
  8. Superheros & Princesses
  9. The Shabby Chic Cottage
  10. Finding Joy in My Kitchen
Happy Browsing!!! I will be back a Little Later this morning to do my Kids in The Kitchen Post, running a little Late because we wanted to do the cooking this morning instead of last night (we are trying out a new breakfast kitchen gadget...) so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award. I love your blog and this award from you is truly appreciated.

    I can't wait to read about your new gadget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry! I really, really do appreciate you thinking of me.

    I enjoy reading about all that you do, make and create. I may not comment as much as I used to in "blogland", but I still read daily:-).

    I'm very curious to see this gadget you mentioned!

    Have a safe New Year's Eve and a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Most of the blogs listed I am very familiar with but there are a few that I can't wait to check out. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just a sweet treat. I needed this after a ruff night with my little one. Thanks..
    Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your well-deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for thinking of me!

    I really enjoy your blog as well :0)

    ReplyDelete