Monday, February 1, 2010

Crayon Wallet!!


Today I sewed a crayon roll for my neice, her birthday is this coming weekend. I got the tutorial from here but I changed a few things ... as always in Sherry fashion!
I guess I should have flipped it to the other side so you could see the stitching oops, ohwell!
The only 2 things I did different than the tutorial was to make 6 crayon slots instead of 4 *I wanted her to have more choices* and at the top I made a "bigger" pouch for a notebook. I did it the same size as the piece that holds the crayons 3 1/2x6, so she can whip out her little notebook from the pouch and start coloring, would be great on a car ride or in a resturant!!
Happy Sewing!
Linked up to Ramblings of a Crazy Woman! and Round Robin

7 comments:

  1. It's perfect!! She's going to love it! :-) Thanks so much for the link! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute. I still don't know how to sew. Can't seem to take the thing out of the box. Nerves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute - we have a crayon roll - but I am loving this idea too! You are inspiring me to sew today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah another fun idea for the Round Robin... Thanks for linking this one up too..

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete