Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful Tree

I simply love the idea of the "Thankful Tree" which I learned from my sister over at Adventures of a Flake she has some super ideas and this is one of the many I have copied! I think the real beauty of the Thankful Tree is just simply being reminded of the things that we are Thankful for!
Mine is much smaller than Bran's but I am working with a smaller wall, however it still looks so cute!
We each have a different color mine is red, Lu's is green, and Joshy has yellow. Each day we write what we are Thankful for on a leaf and tape it up! At the end of the month we will have a FULL tree!!!
Its great!!! It reminds me of all the wonderful things in life!!!
If you like what you see please Follow!

5 comments:

  1. This is a great idea Sherry. If you would like to I would love to have you come on over and link it up at My Round Robin. Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I might have to get a tree up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute!! what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and sharing.. It is great to have new ideas..

    ReplyDelete