Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wordful/less Wednesday-Honeymoon

When We were on our honeymoon I took more than 300 pictures, I am thinking for sure you all don't wanna see so many, so I picked a few to showcase today for Wordful/less Wednesday. We went to Key West and it was absolutley GORGEOUS! Key West is JUST 90 miles from Cuba and is the SOUTHERN most point of the US! This makes for a great pic!
We are standing infront of the oldest house in Key West!Biking around the island was one of my fav things, it was fun, and you could see everything witin mins, it was VERY common to see most people riding bikes instead of driving cars!
We went snorkling one night, and a big beatiful boat took us out, Josh has so much fun the next day (which is the pic above) he took his snorkle gear out to the BEACH! But he didn't see the beatiful coral we saw when the boat took us out! That is a MUST do if you've never done, to go snorkling!!!
There were so many big beatiful boats on the water!
On a sunset cruise, it was lovely! I posted a pic of just the sunset, I must have erased it on accident!This is where we went snorkling, isnt that beatiful water?

here is one of many musems in Key West!
To see more great pics click here, here,and here

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place that is! I haven't been there yet. I hope to go sometime. The color of that water is just plain WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water looks AMAZING !!! Looks like you had a great honeymoon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved going to Key West I have been three times. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing sherry! My dad used to spend alot of time down there, but never brought back pictures, I see why he loved it so much now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful. I'm glad you had a memorable honeymoon. I would love to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Key West. Will miss going this year...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great honeymoon! It looks like a beautiful place to spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your marriage. The pictures were great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny - I think I have the same picture as the first one of yours from my honeymoon. We spent a few days in Key West after our cruise. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete