Sunday, June 14, 2009

Silly Kids!

Who doesn't just love the dollar store? I know I do, we all go in there for deals, or to get craft stuff, or small toys for our children, you know normal stuff. But not in my case, we go to the dollar store to waste time, and of course to try on hats! Lots of them!
Joshy liked them so much, that he bought them for his co-workers, now thats a picture I'd like to take, a team of grown men, wearing these "beatiful, big, bold hats"

While Joshy and his co-workers may look cute, my little Lu well of course shes soo much cuter!


I don't even know what this one is about, and Joshy well he just looked goofy, glad that hat stayed behind.
Non-the less I am sure the employees at the dollar store just loved us, and instead of going for great deals I of course went for the comedy of my grown fiancee buying silly hats! The bigger question here is why oh why my camera was with me at the dollar store? Because my friends this was not a planned adventure, but all to great at the look on Joshy's face when I did break out the camera!

3 comments:

  1. You guys look like you have so much fun! That's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just asking myself that same question...Why did my Sherry take her camera to the dollar store! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those hats, and Lu is just so stinkin' cute! Were they a big hit with Joshy's co-workers?

    ReplyDelete