Monday, September 27, 2010

Cookie Jar Re-Do

I threw a baby shower back at the begining of this year, the theme was "cookies & milk"
I picked up four of these goodies at good will for $5 bucks for all of them!
They've just been hanging out in my garage since the shower, getting no good use!
UNTIL...
I had a crafty idea of what to do with them!
yep you guessed it, something for the nursery, making all the bows I've been telling ya'll about, I needed somewhere to store them! So I painted those nasty wood tops in bright colors to match all the rest of the goodness going on in the nursery, had hubby put up a shelf, and VOILA!!! Bow goodness :)! Now go to the thrift store and find these cookie jars and start painting away!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I have a jar just like that. Love the colors you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea, so very very cute! I am so happy for your family with your precious new addition!

    ReplyDelete