Thursday, June 24, 2010

Better Late Than Never ... Kids In The Kitchen


I know I have been slacking on my Kids In The Kitchen post ... but who would have thought that summer would be just as busy if not busier than the hustle and bustle of school year activities??? We are fortunate to live in a place where everything is just a jump away, into the second week of summer and we've been busy with the beaches, water parks, playdates, vacation bible school and more!
And because of our busy schedule I decided to post something SOO SIMPLE! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kids In The Kitchen can be fun even with the simplest of things!
For fathers day we made Joshy's favorite foods, Tilapia, green beans, italian bread, and baked potatoes. Lu JUST LOVES "snapping" the beans she did the WHOLE package, was content and joked around the whole time! I love how she took a "manoutnoues" task and make it fun!

Please Link all your kids in the kitchen post to the comment section. If you have things you did while we were on "break" feel free to link those up as well!!

2 comments:

  1. My kids love simple cooking tasks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love cooking too!
    http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978263079

    ReplyDelete