Monday, March 8, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday- Yellow

Muffin Tin Monday's theme was yellow today .. which came at a PERFECT time since I was making coco-nut cream pie for a friend of mine that just had a baby, and the filling of coco-nut cream pie is yellow =) as usual we did MTM for snack after school!
and what kiddo doesn't want banana's and pudding for snack? I know mine enjoyed it!
And ... I love this picture shes got a mouthful and looks like a chimpmunk ... and shes dipping one of her banana's in the pudding ... gotta love that!

8 comments:

  1. I never thought of dipping the banana in pudding great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yeah- I love to dip my fruit in ANYTHING sweet! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love how she is eating a banana in a monkey shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!!! We dipped bananas at dinner time too, only in yogurt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute picture! Looks yummy. Are you going to share that pie recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm, I really like your coconut cream pie, wanna make one for me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd totally dip the banana, too.

    ReplyDelete